11 January 2010

Introduction of Critical Literacy (CL) - COM 2533

Critical Literacy (CL), in my opinion quite interesting topic to be learn about. Although I like to think about something but maybe not deeper like CL. Anyway I can't wait to learn more about it, perhaps it could change the way I see the world. Today learning is about the origins of it where it comes from Roger Sperry. However, another origins is from ancient Greek as Socrates make the first start of math instead of believing the Gods of the moon and the sun at that time. It really new to me as I never thought that before we could go down deeper about something it quite essential (I guess) to know about it history.
* * * * * *
Another interesting topic today is the learning of how we should use our left and right brain appropriately. The way it been describe is in interesting way through story and ask for others opinion on how to differentiate how to using left and right brain properly. Both left and right brain functions are different so if one people does not use both equally, they may turns out to be two different people with two different identity which in result may make both party either fell apart or friends.
* * * * * *
*all the words that I have type here is based on my understanding of what I have learn in my class today so, any wrong information is truly sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, I appreciate it...